Wisconsin CKF home page
Pick up your Wisconsin 2014 Enrollment Conference Materials On-line.
To leave a light a footprint on the Earth, and increase access to information, presentation materials will be available only through self-print at this Website.
Click here to select and print the speaker materials that interest you for next Open Enrollment season.
Materials are being posted as soon as they are available. Check back if the presentation you want isn't available now.
Visit the conference Webpage: Registration open until 5 pm, Friday, October 17!
Enrollment assisters - expert and new - will gather for this statewide event on October 21 and 22 in Wausau, Wisconsin, to:
- prepare enrollment assisters, health care providers, and Regional Enrollment Networks (RENs) for the next health insurance Open Enrollment Period, and
- assure that Wisconsin residents get covered and stay covered.
Tracks for new enrollment assisters and seasoned experts. The Pre-Licensing Track will partially fulfill certification education requirements.
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) works to maximize participation in health insurance coverage and other services that promote the health and well-being of children and families.
We work through a statewide coalition of agencies and partners, including public (state and local government) agencies, non-profit community-based organizations, schools, healthcare providers, insurance carriers and UW-Extension.
Our work focuses on:
- Affordable Care Act Implementation, including the Southern Wisconsin Navigator Collaborative
- Health Insurance Literacy: From Coverage to Care
- Consumer Engagement and Health Literacy
CKF receives grants and contracts from:
- Evjue Foundation
- Meta Schroeder Beckner Fund, UW-Madison School of Human Ecology
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Milwaukee County
- UW Reilly Baldwin Wisconsin Idea Endowment
- UWSMPH Partnership Fund
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction